11/16/2020 1:00 PM
Duni Group further strengthens its focus on the Duni and BioPak segments and creates two Business Areas
· The two brand segments are to form two Business Areas – Duni and BioPak – with responsibility for the whole value chain.
· Linus Lemark, currently EVP Commercial, will take over as EVP Business Area Duni.
· Mats Lindroth, currently EVP Finance & CFO, will take over as EVP Business Area BioPak.
· Magnus Carlsson, currently EVP Corporate Development, will take over as new EVP Finance & CFO.
· The current management functions in the areas of Operations, Marketing and Corporate Development will disappear, with responsibility being taken over by the respective new functions.
· Current Commercial regions will continue to be responsible for regional sales, reporting directly to the incoming President and CEO.
· The new organization is expected to come into force on January 1, 2021, when incoming President and CEO Robert Dackeskog takes up his position.
· These changes involve a one-off cost in Q4 of less than SEK 10 m and an annual saving of the corresponding amount.