If you can individualise an event you can make it special. Our coordinated collection gives you total freedom to design any ambience you want. It provides a rich palette of sizes, looks and eco-conscious materials for all budgets. Unlike with linen, you can order ad hoc and ensure perfect folds, colours and hygiene. A big advantage, particularly when it’s a party time of year.
We’d love to hear from you. Our team is standing by to offer advice on all our products and where you can buy them. And if you’d like a sales presentation we’re happy to organise that too.
Set-up and protect tables in moments
• Simply cut to get a perfect fit with your tables
• Combine with Tête-à-Têtes and table runners for added wow-factor
Available in Evolin®, Dunicel® , Dunisilk®, Dunitex® and Paper. We also offer our Molleton reel to be used underneatch for exquisite result.
Enhance your guest experience with tactile table covers that drape beautifully
• Flawless colours and folds every time
• Protects linen table cloths and tables
• Textile-like qualities without hassle of linen Available in Evolin® and Dunicel®.
Simplify preparation, maximise cost-efficiency, thrill guests
• Accentuates the beauty of food
• Comprises coordinated amuse-bouches, display stands and plates
• Bit portion sizes help with budget planning
• Choice of black, crystal-clear or bagasse More on the concept
Perfect every time, in no time
• Save time on setting-up and clearing away
• Formats, designs and qualities for all occasions
• Napkin pockets also available
Available in Dunisoft® and Tissue
Distinctively stylish, refreshingly convenient
Wide choice of professional-quality LEDs and matching candle holders
• Remote-controllable for optimal convenience
• Rechargeable so no battery hassles
• Multicolour or Warm White light
• Particularly rich light
“With Duni Amuse-Bouches® I can produce hors d’oeuvres during the day – when hourly rates are lowest – which we serve later in the evening. This helps to minimise costs. The concept is also very transport-friendly.”
Rickard Cronquist, Co-owns and manages the Finn Inn event catering and restaurant business